Published on November 18th, 2018 | by Chuck17
[Expired] Kroger 4x Fuel Points on Gift Cards (thru 12/11) + 15% Off Uber and Dozens More Gift Card Deals
Deal has expired, view more Kroger deals by clicking here.
Check your Kroger coupons for the following offers, only:
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on Visa and Mastercard $100, $50, or $25 fixed-value gift cards.
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on third party gift cards. Will probably work on all third-party gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid through December 11th
- Points earned in November will be valid through December. Points earned in December will be valid through January.
- Usually, every 1000 fuel points will get you a discount of $1 per gallon with a 35-gallon limit, a max value of $35 per 1000-points, though these details do vary by store and region.
- Excludes variable-load Visa and Mastercard gift cards.
Even better is that this time there are a whole slew of gift card discount deals which will stack on top of the fuel points offer. Most of these expire on November 26th.
You’ll even earn fuel points on the face value of the gift card, e.g. if you buy a $500 Uber gift card for $425, you’ll get 2,000 fuel points (500 x 4).
- 15% off an Uber gift card (any denom, not sure what the highest denom is at Kroger)
- $10 off any Happy or Choice gift card of $50 or higher (see this previous post)
- $10 off two Home Depot gift cards totaling $100 or more
- $10 off two Kohl’s gift cards totaling $100 or more
- $10 off three Gamestop/Thinkgeek gift cards ($10 card not included)
- $10 off two Gap gift cards totaling $100 or more
- $15 off two Macy’s gift cards totaling $100 or more
- $10 off two Petco gift cards totaling $50 or more
- 10% off one Spotify gift card
- $20 off two Wayfair gift cards totaling $100 or more
- $5 off one AT&T prepaid of $30 or more
- Bath & Body Works
- Lord & Taylor
- Regal Cinemas
- Yankee Candle
- The Children’s Place
- Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s
- P.F. Chang’s
- Ruby Tuesday
- Let me know if we missed any
Make sure to use a credit card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases.
Hat tip to reader Matt