Published on September 5th, 2019 | by Chuck39
Marriott Bonvoy American Express Business 100,000 Points Signup Bonus with $5,000 Spend
Update: Some referral links are showing the increased offer as well. Ask a friend to see if theirs’ has it. (Do not post your referral link in the comments to this post.)
Direct link to offer (open incognito)
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 100,000 points on the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Business Card after spending $5,000 within 3 months.
- Anniversary free night award up to 35,000 points (this is a free night certificated that can be used on properties costing up to 35,000 points)
- $125 annual fee (not waived first year)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Six Marriott rewards points per dollar spent at participating hotels
- Four Marriott rewards points per dollar spent at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- Two points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Silver status; earn gold status by making $35,000 in purchases within a calendar year
- Receive 15 nights towards elite status
- Free unlimited Boingo Wifi (effective July 1, 2020, Boingo Preferred Plan will no longer be a benefit; card Members who have one of these Cards will not have access to the benefit after July 1, 2020)
- Premium in room internet access at participating properties
- No foreign transaction fees
- Can only get the bonus once per lifetime
This offer is being sent out to some via email, but has a public link so anyone should be able to do it. Standard offer on the card is 75k/$3k. This isn’t the first time they’ve offered 100,000, but it is the recent high on the card. We have seen this available via referral in the past, so might be worth waiting to see if it becomes available there to help a friend gain on the deal.
Keep in mind, many of us won’t be eligible for the bonus due to lifetime rules, see the post New Chase/American Express SPG/Marriott Rules Are Now In Place for more details.
Hat tip to readers Vic and David