Published on October 29th, 2018 | by Chuck23
Miscellaneous Chase Updates: No More Blueprint, Slate Card Redesign, and Fee Changes
Chase sent out a memo to bankers with five changes coming to their various banking and credit card products (image at end of post):
- Chase Blueprint will no long be offered. Blueprint is found in your Chase online login and tracks your balances with their Full Pay, Split, Finish It, and Track It. Existing Blueprint clients have been notified. (Hmm, I don’t recall getting any notification about Chase doing away with Blueprint. And I wonder why they are discontinuing it.)
- Chase Slate will be getting a facelift beginning December 1 and will include contactless payment technology.
- Chase Freedom and Freedom Unlimited balance transfer fee will go down from 5% to 3% on November 11th.
- On Chase personal credit cards the late and returned fee will be changed to a non-tiered fee of $38.
- On Chase banking products, the $15 extended overdraft fee for accounts overdrawn 5+ days will be eliminated.