Published on September 25th, 2017 | by Chuck18
[Sold Out] Mygiftcardsplus: 10% off eBay Gift Cards, up to $1,000 in GC
- Buy eBay gift cards and get 10% back in the form of Swagbucks
Available denominations are: $50, $100, $150, and $200. 10% deal is valid on up to $1,000 in cards.
The discount is earned in the form of Swagbucks. Swagbucks are worth at least $.01 per point. Check out our Review of Mygiftcardsplus – Site for Buying Brand New Gift Cards at a Discount to learn more about the site.
The Fine Print
- This offer expires at 11:59pm PST on September 30th or while supplies lasts
- Limit $1,000 per member for duration of promotion. Any eBay purchases after the $1,000 mark will not receive the promotional Cash Back amount.
- Your SB will credit when your electronic gift card is delivered
- Cash Back is paid in the form of SB points good for popular gift cards or PayPal cash
eBay is always a popular brand for actual use. Not much of a resale angle for most people, good for actual use or for those with bulk selling relationships. AT&T used to work for 3x, but I don’t know if that’s still true since the July 22 change.
I’ve never had a problem with Mygiftcardsplus points hitting my Swagbucks accounts right away. My experience has been that when they run deals like these, they deliver the cards quickly (mine took 1.5 hours). AT&T used to work for 3x, but I don’t know if that’s still true since the July 22 change.