Published on November 26th, 2016 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [NJ only] United Roosevelt Savings Bank $100 In Branch Checking Bonus
Deal is no longer available, you can view the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, branch is in Cateret NJ
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $7.50, waivable
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: None listed
- Open a Community Checking account with United Roosevelt Savings bank and they’ll give you $100, plus donate $50 to a local Civic/Non-Profit Organization when you do the following:
- Open with at least $100
- Receive a scheduled deposit of $1,000 per month
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has a $7.50 monthly fee, this is waived if you have a minimum balance of $1,000. There is no early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Most people find $100 bonuses aren’t worth it if they have to open in the branch. For now we haven’t added it to our best bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank