Deal has ended, view more Mastercard deals by clicking here.
Update 2/13/21: According to reader Darin:
- This deal is significantly better than the terms suggest. Any purchase over $20.21 for ANY Grubhub order triggers the $10 credit. I’ve now received 5 $10 credits from 3 different restaurants and not one of them was listed as a participating restaurant.
Update 2/6/28: This has been extended a full month through February 28th. Hat tip to FM
- New York City Restaurant Week runs from January 25 through January 31 and features the following two offers:
- Get lunch or dinner meals for $20.21 at participating restaurants.
- Register and get $10 back with your Mastercard for every transaction of $20.21 or higher. Limit ten $10 credits. (This offer is now valid the following week as well, through February 7th.)
The Fine Print
- Statement credit available only when ordering directly through restaurant website or on Bbot, Bento Box, Seamless, Grubhub, Opentable or Tock.
I assume there must be some sort of restrictions or limits on which meals cost $20.21. Regardless, there should be some good deals to be had, especially when you get $10 back from Mastercard which brings the cost down to just $10.21 per meal. If you are ordering multiple meals, split the charges in order to get the $10 credit on each charge.
There’s also a separate Mastercard credit available of $10 per $20 spent at on attractions, museums, shopping and more; also $25 off $100 on hotels. Details here.
Hat tip to terpdeterp