Published on November 24th, 2018 | by Chuck116
[Expired] [Now Live] Office Depot/Max: $10 Instant Discount with $300 Visa Gift Card Purchase [11/18-11/24] + Free Home Mini!?
Deal has expired, view more Office Depot/Max deals by clicking here.
Update 11/24/18: Mini deal has been extended through 11/24! Hat tip to reader Randy
Update: Office Depot/Max is offering a free Google home mini if you spend $150 or more. I’m sure it’s supposed to exclude gift cards, but some readers have successfully gotten the mini for free as well. YMMV as always.
- Get a $10 instant discount on the purchase of $300 in Visa gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid 11/18/18 – 11/24/18
- Offer valid in store on Visa gift cards only
- One offer per transaction
- The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Valid Only in the U.S. and No Cash Access or Recurring payments. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
- Discount comes off at register
The $200 Visa cards come with a $6.95 fee and the $100 cards come with a $5.95 fee. Best deal for most is to buy two $200 cards to rack up INK points. The $10 discount will mostly offset the fees. Visa Everywhere cards have worked in the past as well (in case your store is out of ordinary Visas).
Looks like you can only do one per transaction (let us know if you test that), but can do many of these in separate transactions, according to the terms. Other Visa gift card deals can be found here.
Tip of the hat to Nick at Frequentmiler