Published on June 4th, 2017 | by Chuck77
[Repost] Office Depot/Max: $10 off $300 in Visa Gift Cards [6/4-6/10]
Direct Link (ad page 20)
- Get a $10 instant discount on the purchase of $300 or more in Visa gift cards at Office Depot or Office Max
The Fine Print
- Valid 6/4/17 – 6/10/17 (starts Sunday)
- Limit one offer per customer
- Purchase fees apply
- Valid in-store only; subject to availability
- Valid on Visa gift cards only
- One offer per transaction
- The Visa gift cards are issued by MetaBank
The fees on two $200 Visa gift cards should be $13.90; after the $10 discount, you’ll end up paying just $3.90 in fees for ~$400 in INK spend which is a pretty good deal. The deal could also make sense for those with BBVA cards currently earning 5%, and for those with 5% SimplyCash cards.
Office Depot/Max has reduced the deal is two ways from previous promos: it used to come as $20 while this one is only $10, and it used to be able to do two deals in one transaction ($600 in one go would work) while now each $300 has to be done separately. It’ll depend on the cashier whether they allow you to do more than one deal.
Hat tip to bpvh on Slickdeals