Published on July 7th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[OR only] InRoads Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: OR
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- InRoads Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new rewards checking account. To receive the bonus you must meet the following requirements for two statement cycles:
- Complete a minimum of 10 Visa® debit card purchases per cycle
- Have a direct deposit or ACH transaction post to your InRoads account
- Use e-Statements and maintain a valid email address
- If you complete the above requirements the account also earns 2% APY
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on new Cash Rewards Checking opened through 8/31/19. One $100 bonus per membership account. Account must meet qualifications for two statement cycles and within 90 days of opening account to qualify for $100 bonus.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a full fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee.
The 2% APY aspect of the account is kind of pointless considering there are much better high yield savings accounts. The bonus itself is OK, but there are a lot of requirements for a bonus of only $100 and we don’t know whether it’s a hard or soft pull to open. Feel free to share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times