Published on January 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles75
[Dead] Papa Murphy’s: Any Large Pizza For Free When You Text FREEPIZZA TO 90421
Deal died early again, sign up for instant notifications to never miss another deal again.
Deal is back and valid until 1/27/19. Hat tip to reader Joni
- Papa Murphy’s is offering any large pizza for free when you text FREEPIZZA to 90421 (by doing this you agree to join the text club and receive recurring advertising messages). You then need to respond with a Y and then your zipcode. You can opt out again by texting STOP to 90421
The Fine Print
- The first 100,000 eligible, new subscribers (U.S. res. 13+) to join our Text Club between 1/23/19 – 1/27/19, or until 100k limit is reached whichever occurs soonest, via participating U.S. locations only (see below) will receive online promo code (while supplies last) for one free regular menu price large pizza (5 topping max., excludes FAVES®, XLNY® & $5 Friday Thins) redeemable at participating locations online only at checkout 1/23/19 – 1/28/19; void thereafter.
- Code cannot be sold, transferred, or assigned, and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, promotions. Limit 1 per person.
- Offer may be cancelled, terminated or modified due to unauthorized intervention, artifice, technical issues, or other impairments. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited.
- Participating Locations: Alabama (Birmingham, Huntsville), Alaska (Juneau) Arizona (Tucson), California (Bakersfield), Colorado (Colorado Springs, Denver, Grand Junction), Idaho (Twin Falls), Illinois (Chicago, Rockford), Iowa (Davenport, Des Moines), Kansas (Topeka, Wichita), Michigan (Grand Rapids, Marquette), Missouri (Columbia, St. Joseph, St. Louis), New Mexico (Albuquerque), North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington), Oklahoma (Oklahoma City), Oregon (Portland), Tennessee (Knoxville), Texas (Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Lubbock, Odessa, San Antonio, Waco), Utah (Salt Lake City).
I love anything free, I might have to start making a dedicated page to free food items like this so people who are struggling can get an easy and updated list.
Hat tip to Miles Per Day on Twitter