Update 12/4/20: Deal is back for December 3, 2020 – January 31, 2021. Not sure if it’s targeted or for all users. Hat tip to Stefan
Original Post 4/3/20:
Paypal sent out an email on their business debit card that they will double the cash back rewards to 2% instead of the standard 1%. My understanding right now is that this is for everyone, not targeted. As always, cash back is only earned on signature based transactions, not on PIN-based transactions.
There might be some things like paying taxes which is very cheap when done with a debit card and can now get 2% cash back which can be a nice profit.
Other things Paypal is doing for their businesses:
- Offering 2% cash back on their Paypal business debit card.
- Waiving the $10 fee for instant transfers to the debit card.
- Waiving Paypal fees on purchases which were charged back fees.
- Extending seller protection to cover eligible purchases of intangible goods starting on April 13, 2020 with no expiration. Seller Protection limits apply.
- Extended the time you have to respond to most types of customer disputes – doubling it from 10 to 20 days through April 30, 2020.