Published on September 19th, 2017 | by William Charles15
[CA] Provident Credit Union In Branch $150 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: CA only, must open in branch
- Direct deposit required: Yes, although online Bill Pay is included
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000
- Monthly fees: None, but there is a $10 joining fee
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: None listed
- Receive a sign up bonus of $150 when you open a new Dividend Business Checking Account with Provident Credit Union and complete the following requirements:
- File account opening paperwork with the promotional code 9982
- Add at least $2,500 in deposits within 60 days of account opening
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident Business debit card per month
- Enroll in online banking and e-Documents with valid email address
The Fine Print
- You must be a new business member, 18 or older and reside in California
- You are not eligible if you are a current owner on a Provident Credit Union business account or if you have been an owner on a Provident Credit Union business account within the last six months
- One New Business Account Bonus per business. To be eligible, you must open a Dividend Business Checking Account
- In order to qualify for your New Business Account Bonus your account must be active and in good standing for two consecutive months following the month that your Dividend Business Checking account is opened
- All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as “per month” or “monthly” only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
No Monthly Fee
The dividend business checking does not have any monthly fee to worry about.
Membership Enrollment $10
If you enroll with provident then you must pay a $10 membership enrollment fee. Although apparently it’s possible to get this waived if you apply online.
Early Account Termination Fee $0
None of the provident checking accounts come with an early account termination fee.
I’m reposting because this account no longer has any monthly fee to worry about (previously it required a deposit of $15,000). Because of that change it’s now definitely worth doing (thanks to reader Lrdx for pointing this out) I’m going to add this to our list of the best business checking bonuses. In addition they also have a $150 bonus for personal accounts with a 2.01% APY account.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank