Published on July 12th, 2015 | by Miles Whip31
Raise $10 TopCashBack Promo For Listing Gift Cards
TopCashBack is offering $10 for listing gift cards on Raise.com for any gift card listing of $50+. This is a great promotion for anyone looking to get rid of some unwanted gift cards and an exceptional offer for gift card resellers looking to increase their profit margins.
The Fine Print
- TopCashBack states “Transactions will initially track at a lower rate, but will be uplifted at the end of the month” (So you will receive the initial $1.50 for the listing and be credited an additional $8.50 at the end of the month)
- Raise still has a promotion for 5% off commision rates for non-bulk sellers (making it 10% commision for any card versus the normal 15%) only redeemable ONCE per account and ends 7/31/15
- Use Promo code SELLAF10 (Read here for more details, should be valid with $10 promotion)
- Another thing to be aware of is the total Cashback earned from Raise is limited to $1000 on purchases and sales. For more details read here.
If you are not already of member of TopCashBack or Raise you can sign up via my referral links below.
TopCashBack Referral Link (We each receive $10 after 1st purchase)
Raise Referral Link (We each receive $5 after 1st purchase)
Your support is greatly appreciated.
Tips For Listing
I have had extremely good tracking with TopCashBack for gift card listings on Raise.com. Below are some of my tips for best practices on listing and earning cashback consistently.
- Always open a new incognito or private browsing tab
- Log into Raise.com
- Once logged in, on the same tab go to TopCashback.com and log in (you will still be logged into Raise.com with the current browsing session but you will no longer have the Raise.com tab open).
- Now click through the Raise.com link on TopCashBack (you will already be logged into Raise.com so any issues arising from login issues would be remedied).
- Sell cards through the front page that you are sent to from the TopCashBack link (lisitng via the bulk listing form does NOT earn Cashback in my personal experience)
- I list a new gift card everytime I receive a confirmation from TopCashBack that my previous Raise listing has posted.
- Tracking takes anywhere from 6-24 hours.
- I have had 3 TopCashBack trackings in a single day, but YMMV.
This is a great promotion for anyone looking to resell some gift cards. If you had recently purchased cards from Ebay, via Amex Offers, or any other promotion, this will be a great money making opportunity. Remember to post cards of $50 value and use good practices in portal tracking which we have discussed several times (here and here). I personally have had good experiences lately with TopCashBack on portal tracking, but YMMV. In terms of selling for Raise, I have had great experiences in terms of buying and selling on their site and can answer any questions you may have in regards to either. Feel free to contact me on twitter or email email@example.com