Published on August 28th, 2018 | by William Charles13
Recap: Airlines Cash In On Credit Card Partnerships, Lounge For Billionaires, T-Mobile Data Breach & More
- Airlines Cash In on Loyalty Credit Cards by WSJ. Pretty surprising to see the percentage of revenue loyalty program contribute (driven by card partnerships). For Southwest it’s over 15%.
- Exciting News: New Airport Lounges for Billionaires by Will Run For Miles. Given that there are basically no details on this currently it’s hard to get excited/know what is actually being offered.
- T-Mobile Discloses Data Breach That Impacted About 3 Percent Of Customers by PYMNTS. Sadly, another day another data breach.
- Bank of America unit failed to disclose conflict of interest to customers, regulator says by Charlotte Observer. $8.9 settlement seems no more than a tiny punishment.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Amazon, Get Two Additional Membership Rewards Per $1 Spent
- [CA only] California Bank & Trust $250 Business Checking Bonus
- [Targeted] Barclays: $15 Bonus for Adding an Authorized User to your Credit Card
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amex Offers: $2 or 200 Points with $5 Apple Pay Purchase – Limit 5 [Targeted]
- [Targeted] American Express: Make A Purchase Of $25 & Get $5 Back, Limit Of 3
- Citi ThankYou Points 30% Transfer Bonus To Flying Blue (AirFrance/KLM)
- Publix: $10 off $100 Visa Gift Card
- Southwest EarlyBird Check In Moving To Dynamic Pricing ($15-$25) On August 29th
- Delta Flash Sale: Round Trip To Hong Kong For 30,000 Miles + Taxes & Fees (SEA/SFO/PDX/LAX/JFK)
- JetBlue: 20% Off Award Flights (9/17 – 11/6, Excludes Friday & Sunday Travel)