Published on April 12th, 2019 | by William Charles21
Recap: Albanian Plane Heist, Marriott CEO Named CEO Of The Year & More
- Armed robbers make off with huge cash haul in Albanian plane heist by CNN International
- Marriott’s Arne M. Sorenson Named Chief Executive’s 2019 CEO of the Year by Chief Executive. Lol.
- Yahoo Looks to Settle Huge Data Breach with $118M Payment by Miles to Memories. 4¢ per account. So ridiculous I don’t know whether to laugh or cry anymore.
- What you need to know about the Stop & Shop strike by Boston. 31,000 workers on strike.
- Arby’s is having a deal where you could win some flights to Hawaii.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [IL only] Central Illinois Bank $250 Checking Bonus
- [IN, IL, WI only] Marine Bank $250 Checking Bonus (Update)
- Chase Offers/BofA: Get 10% Back On Walmart Grocery ($30 Minimum Spend), Stack With $10 Back
- [YMMV] Chase Offers/BofA: Save 10% at Alaska, Max $30
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Citi ThankYou Points 25% Transfer Bonus To Qantas (1:1.25)
- Staples: 20% Off Panera, Petco, Xbox, Subway & Buffalo Wild Wings (4/7 – 4/13)
- Staples: $5 off $200 Visa Gift Cards (4/7-4/13)
- JCPenney: $10 Off $10+ (4/13, In Store Only)
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday: