Published on February 21st, 2019 | by William Charles11
Recap: Amazon Loan, Payless Bankruptcy & More
- Payless Files for Bankruptcy Again, Use Gift Cards by March 11th by DDG. Always a good idea to use gift cards if a place files for bankruptcy.
- I Took A Loan From Amazon & It Was Exactly What I Needed by Oren’s Money Saver.
- DEAL DEAD – The 3.625% everywhere Visa card by Miles Per Day. I know some people hate these dead deal posts, but they can be useful for learning what to look for. This one was one of those open secret secrets where it was talked about quite a bit so I imagine a lot of people were aware of it to some degree even if they weren’t taking advantage of it.
- Lyft plans to launch IPO roadshow week of March 18 by CNBC. I’m surprised they didn’t launch the co-branded card before the IPO.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day:
- Bank of America $500 Business “Checking Bonus” – Now Publicly Available
- New American Express Authorized User Bonuses & Everything You Need To Know