Published on August 18th, 2018 | by William Charles3
Recap: Business Class Mistake Fare Being Honored, Priority Pass Guest Fees & More
- Credit Karma Buys Online Mortgage Company by PYMNTS. Expect to see a lot more mortgage offers from Credit Karma.
- Bits: Amex “Platinum House” coming to London, Priority Pass guest fee jumping up – what should you do? by Head For Points. Platinum house might be of interest if heading to London. Will be interesting to see if guest fees go up elsewhere as well or not.
- Chipotle, Buy One Get One Deal This Saturday by Danny Deal Guru. I know some readers love Chipotle, so this deal is for you.
- Good to see that Hong Kong Airlines will be honoring those mistake fares. Sadly we didn’t get to post in time but hopefully some readers were able to get the deal.
So about that 600 USD business class transpacific fare 😳….we did it, we will honour it, and perhaps a few people will get to travel on our news business class product being introduced in September to LA. What’s not to like?✈️
— Hong Kong Airlines (@hkairlines) August 18, 2018
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Meijer Mperks: Purchase $50 In Qualifying Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
- [Rumor] Citi To Stop Accepting Applications For Prestige On 8/18
- Market Basket: 10% Off Select Gift Cards (Uber, Staples & More)
- Rite Aid: Save on Gift Cards for Best Buy, Nike, Netflix, Hulu, Forever 21, and Children’s Place
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card 100,000 Point Offer + $50 Statement Credit + Annual Fee Waived
- United Airlines Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $150-$600 & Get 500-3,000 Bonus Points
- Southwest Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $125-$550 & Get 250-2,000 Bonus Points
- Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards: 10-40% Back At Select Merchants
- American Airlines up to 1,500 Bonus Miles with AAdvantage Shopping Portal [8/9-8/19]
- Staples: 20% Off $50 Gap Gift Cards [8/19-8/25]