Published on November 12th, 2019 | by William Charles0
Recap: Caesars Rewards Changes, $30B Sales Record & More
- Caesars Rewards Making Changes To Diamond Status For 2020 by MtM.
- Looks like American Express Platinum cardholders can access Delta SkyClub when flying on DL codeshare. Not sure if this has always been the case, but the terms are much clearer now.
- Alibaba Beats $30B Sales Record On China’s Singles Day by PYMNTS.
- Gift of College now available at regional gas station Cumberland Farms by Frequent Miler.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Amex Offers: Delta Airlines, Spend $300 & Get $60 Back (or $200/$40)
- Marriott Launches New Card Linked Dining Program ‘Eat Around Town’ – 1,000 Point Bonus & 8x Points Per $1 Spent
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Frontier ‘Kids Fly Free’ Promotion (Must Join Discount Den For $59.99 & Other Restrictions) – Extended
- Chase Offers/BofA: Make Two Xfinity Mobile Payments & Get $25
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- 5,000 Hilton Points For Listening To Timeshare Pitch Over The Phone
- Amazon $30 off $60 when Using MR Points, Works on Gift Cards [Targeted]