Published on September 6th, 2018 | by William Charles39
Recap: Car Rental Fees, Mint Limits & More
- Florida Sues Dollar Thrifty Over Car Rental Fees by Miami Herald. $15/day admin fee seems excessive.
- Amex Offer: $50 off $150 from WineAccess.com by The Wellesley Wine Press.
- Reader Nate reached out to let us know that personal finance service Mint has a life time limit of adding a total of 200 accounts (total accounts, not active). Has anybody run into this issue before? Not sure why Mint needs to have such a limit in place, surely powerusers are the ones that will find the features most useful?
- 15K Membership Rewards for cruise with Holland / Carnival / Princess / more by Frequent Miler. Might be useful for anybody who likes to cruised.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Target Up & Up Flushable Wipes Class Action Settlement – $27 Without Proof Of Purchase, No Limit With
- [Targeted?][NY, MA, RI, and CT Only] Webster Bank $350 Checking Bonus
- 7-11: Free 14oz Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream – Select Areas
- [YMMV] Amazon Fire TV Cube $69.99 ($50 Off)