- (Canada) American Express Platinum Card Refresh Coming! by Canadian Kilometers. It’s always interesting to see what American Express does with different cards in different regions.
- Caesar Rewards Launches Tier Credit Multiplier For February by Miles to Memories. Sorry for not getting this across sooner, might be useful to some Caesar Rewards members.
- Dunkin’ Donuts accounts compromised in second credential stuffing attack in three months by ZDnet.
- Second Measure Lands $20M For Credit Card Data Analytics by PYMNTS. Analytical data is worth a lot of $$.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Marriott Announces Changes To Credit Cards On February 13th, 2019
- Southwest (From $44) & JetBlue (From $38) Sales
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Select Banks: AirBnB 5% Back, $32 Max [Chase, BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- [YMMV] American Express Transfer Bonus: 25% To AeroMexico
- Chase Offer: Join Sam’s Club & Get $10 Back (Stack)
- Free Halo Top Pops On 2/14 (First 1,000 Only)
- Meijer: 32GB Apple iPad (6th Gen) $296.99 & Get $125 Off Your Next Order (In Store Only)
- [Targeted] eBay: 8% in eBay Bucks with no Minimum [2/12-2/14]
- Chase Pay: $5 off your Meal on Valentine’s Day, All Day on February 14th
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day (this includes all posts from Friday, Saturday & Sunday for today’s edition):