Published on September 20th, 2018 | by William Charles6
Recap: Free Southwest Messaging, SpaceX & Stolen Frequent Flyer Miles
- Free Messaging Coming to Southwest Airlines in October 2018 by The Gate. I think it’s great that Southwest are offering free messaging, I don’t like the trend of being too connected in flight though purely because then I’ll be expected to get some sort of work done rather than just watching movies back to back.
- After 12,000 test runs, United takes on gate overcrowding with new boarding process by CNBC. I love how United is spinning this as helping customers, let’s be real this is about getting flights to board on time to increase profitability.
- SpaceX will fly Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa as the first ever private tourist to the moon by CNBC. Pretty crazy we are actually at this stage. When it comes to anything Musk, I’m always a bit hesitant on the time frame things will be done though. Would be incredible if I was able to do a trip like this in my lifetime. Wonder how much he paid…
- How much are stolen frequent flyer miles worth on the dark web? by Comparitech via VFTW. I’m actually surprised the prices are as high as they are. Especially when comparing to things like credit card numbers. To me that signals not enough is being done about stolen miles.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Join M life Rewards & Get 1,000 World Of Hyatt Points
- [Targeted] Select Banks: 10% Back at Staples, Max $11 [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
- [Targeted, IHG Cardholders] IHG: 20% Discount On Cash + Points Rates (Points From 0.46¢ each)
- [Targeted] eBay: Up to 10% Back in eBay Bucks, No Minimum Purchase Required
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: