Published on January 10th, 2019 | by William Charles27
Recap: Hyatt Bug Bounty, Capital One Cafe, NCAA & More
- Hyatt Launches Public Bug Bounty Program With Hackerone by Hyatt. This is a smart move given the SPG data breach, realistically Hyatt should have already had something like this in place but better late than never.
- Reader Rob reports that Capital One credit/debit card holders can get a free Peets drink when they bring in a reusable mug to the Capital One cafe for the month of January. Non-cardholders get 50% off. It’s not clear if this is available at all Capital One cafe’s or only the one in Seattle – Westlake. Some discussion on reddit when Rob previously posted as well.
- Looks like the Cassa Hotel NY 45th Street Radisson property is leaving Radisson after February 6th, 2019. At least it’s not bookable after that date. Hat tip to reader Zac L
- The NCAA Does Not Care About Student Athletes And Here’s The Proof… by Philip De Franco.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- New Targeted Hilton Promotions, Earn Up To 50,000 Points
- [Targeted] Chase United Business Explorer 75,000 Miles + AF Waived
- Airline Shopping Portal Bonuses: American, Alaska, & United – Spend $150/$300 & Get 500/1,000 Bonus Miles
- Citi Launching Rewards+ Credit Card on January 10th: Minimum 10 Points/trx, 15,000 Signup Bonus, 10,000 Redemption Points, No Annual Fee
- Dunkin Donuts: Load $10 with a Mastercard & Get A $5 Bonus (Limit Of 1)
- Delta Flash Sales: London From 32,000 Miles Round Trip
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- American Express Mercedes-Benz Platinum Card No Longer Available For Sign Up [PC’d To New Card On 01/11/2019]
- UPS MyChoice: Change Delivery Preference To UPS Access Point & Get Up To $10 In Target Giftcards
- Chase $500 Checking and Savings Bonus Publicly Available Online
- Preferred Hotels: Vote For Your Favorite Hotel & Get 5,000 Points For Free