Published on October 10th, 2018 | by William Charles55
[Targeted] Chase United Business Explorer 75,000 Miles + AF Waived
Update 10/10/18: New round of people targeted, end date is now 1/10/2019
Update 09/25/18: New round of people have been targeted. Same end date.
- Chase is offering up to 75,000 miles after $5,000 in spend within the first three months & annual fee waived first year on the United Explorer Business card. You need to log into your account and not everybody is eligible/sees the 75,000 mile offer.
- Valid until 10/8/18
- Annual fee of $95 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
- 10,000 bonus miles after $25,000 in spend within a calendar year
Standard bonus on this card is 50,000 miles after $3,000 in spend. Sometimes it’s also possible to get an additional $50 by doing a dummy booking, I wasn’t able to get that to show but others might be able to. As far as I know this is the highest bonus on the business variation of this card. The 5/24 rule does apply to this card, so most readers won’t be eligible for this card/bonus. The nice thing is that Chase business cards do not report to your personal credit report so this card won’t be added to your 5/24 total. Because of that I do strongly recommend picking up this card if you get the 75,000 offer and are under 5/24. As always if you have questions about Chase cards, please read this post first.
Hat tip to reader George