Published on November 26th, 2019 | by William Charles0
Recap: T-Mobile Data Breach, eBay Sells StubHub, Marriott Meeting Room & More
- More than 1 million T-Mobile customers exposed by breach by Techcrunch.
- eBay Agrees To Sell StubHub In $4.05B Deal by PYMNTS.
- Book Marriott meeting online for $100, get 10 elite nights by Frequent Miler.
- Uber loses licence to operate in London by BBC News.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Buy 10,000+ Hilton Honors Points, Get a 100% Bonus (0.5¢ Per Point)
- Kroger: $50 Happy Giftcards For $40
- Safeway: $10 Instant Discount When You Buy $100+ In Kohl’s [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Earn 10% in eBay Bucks with App; 8% Online (11/25-11/26)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [YMMV, In Branch only] U.S. Bank Up To $400 Checking Bonus
- Safeway: Purchase $150 In Select Giftcards & Get $25 Off Your Next Shopping Order (Chipotle, Lowe’s & More) [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Check if you are Eligible to Get $15 *Amazon* Credit for Signing Up with Audible ($6.95 Cost for 1 Month Membership)
- Increased Citi Expedia Credit Card Offers (Up To 70,000 Points)