Published on June 18th, 2019 | by William Charles11
Recap: Union Warns Members Not To Fly AA, Hertz My Car & More
- Fraud Doesn’t Stop After Replacing An American Express Card by Points Chaser. I understand why recurring charges aren’t blocked, but they really need to give this as an option when reporting the fraud in the first place. Surely there is a massive incentive for American Express to try and reduce the amount of fraud occurring?
- Free SIM (Mobile) Cards for Tourists in Dubai by Points of Arabia. Bit useless considering you only get 20MB of data and 3 minutes of voice, but better than nothing I guess.
- Union Warns Members Not To Fly “unsafe” American Airlines by Live and Lets Fly. Passed on without comment.
- Hertz is launching some called Hertz My Car. Basically an alternative to leasing. I know some readers were doing something similar to this already, will be interesting to see what the pricing is like.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Get 10% Back At U.S. Gas Stations, Up To $10
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Universal Studios Orlando Vacation Package, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Get 10% Back At U.S. Grocery Stores, Up To $10
- IHG Q2/Q3 2019 ‘Accelerate’ Promotion: Make Every Stay Count
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- BJs.com: Save on Gift Cards for Starbucks, Disney, Uber, Chipotle, Southwest, Lowe’s and More
- Q3 2019 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom, Discover, Dividend, Cash+)