Published on August 12th, 2018 | by Chuck33
[Expired] Safeway: $15 off two $100 Visa GC, $10 off two $50 Visa GC & More [Von’s, Randall’s, Albertson’s, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
Deal has expired, view more Safeway deals here.
Direct Link to offer – filter by ‘gift cards’ (login required)
Check your Safeway Just4U for a digital coupon to get:
- $15 off when you buy two $100 Visa gift cards. Expires 8/25/18.
- $10 off when you buy two $50 Visa gift cards. Expires 8/25/18.
The Safeway deals are usually at Von’s, Albertson’s, Randall’s, Tom Thumb, Acme, Shaw’s, and Jewel too.
There are a few other gift card deals showing there as well:
- $2 off instantly the variable-load Univision prepaid debit card. Expires 8/25/18.
- $10 off instantly when you buy $50 in American Eagle Outfitters gift cards. Expires 8/25/18.
- $10 off when you buy $100 in Gap, Kohl’s, JCPenney or Express gift cards. Expires 8/28/18.
- $5 off instantly when you buy $50 in Regal Cinemas gift cards. Expires 8/21/18.
In the past, the $100 and $50 Visa deals as Safeway did not work on variables; you’ll have to find those exact fixed denomination cards. The Univision deal is interesting since that’s a variable-load up to $500, and reader Jordan tells us that credit cards work on this; hopefully it can be unloaded as well.
Remember to save the offer first to your card before use. You won’t get fuel points on Visa cards.
Hat tip to reader Jordan