Published on January 13th, 2019 | by William Charles195
[Expired] Staples: Fee-Free $200 Visa Gift Cards In-Store [1/13-1/19]
Deal has expired, view more Staples deals by clicking here.
- Staples stores will offer fee-free $200 Visa gift cards for the week of 1/13-1/19. That’s a savings of $6.95.
The Fine Print
- Valid 1/13/2-1/19 (starts Sunday)
- In store only.
- Subject to availability.
- See gift cards for details, terms, conditions, and (if applicable) fees.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Product may not be available in all states.
- The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with this company.
- The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access.
Fine print says it’ll only work for a single card per transactions. Although in the past multiples have worked in the same transaction. Make sure to use a card that earns at a high rate at office supply stores, there is also an amex offer and a chase offer. Personally wouldn’t risk using AmEx.