Deal has expired, view more Staples deals by clicking here.
- Staples stores will offer $200 Visa gift cards with no purchase fees starting Sunday (week of 6/30 – 7/6).
The Fine Print
- Valid 6/30/19–7/6/19.
- In store only. Subject to availability.
- See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- Product may not be available in all states.
- The Visa® Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access.
There is a stated limit of 1, it’ll be up to the cashiers to decide how much to enforce that. I believe in the past it was even possible to get more than one in a single transaction with no fee if the cashier was amenable, but not positive on that (update: working).
Use a card that earns a bonus at office supply stores, or stack with one of the following deals:
- AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Staples, $50 Limit (expires 6/30)
- Amex Offers: Staples & Staples.com Spend $100 Get $25 or 2,500 Points [Expires 6/30]
- Chase Offers: Get Up To 25% Back At Staples (Max Of Up To $17.50)
Office Depot/Max also has a deal on Visa gift cards this week with $10 off $300.
Hat tip to reader RO