Published on May 27th, 2019 | by Chuck73
[Expired] Amex Offers: Staples & Staples.com Spend $100 Get $25 or 2,500 Points [Expires 6/30]
Deal has expired, view more Staples deals by clicking here.
Update 5/27/19: Looks like more people have been targeted.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Spend $100 at Staples or staples.com by 6/30/19 and get $25 back.
- Spend $100 at Staples or staples.com by 6/30/19 and get 2,500 Membership Rewards points bonus.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Offer can be used in a single transaction or combined across multiple purchases.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
I found this on 2 of my Blue Cash cards. This offer brings back sweet memories, ha. Staples and Staples.com sell lots of gift cards, like Visa, Amazon, eBay, etc, so this one should be easy to use even if you don’t need something from their store.
Some people are seeing this offer on the same card that has a separate 10%-off Staples Amex Offer saved. In that case, a single purchase should trigger both offer credits.
Hat tip to readers Sparky and Nik
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?