Published on March 19th, 2020 | by Chuck74
[Expired] Staples Stores: No Purchase Fee On $200 Mastercard Gift Cards (3/22-3/28); Stack With Amex Offer or Chase Offer
Deal has expired, view more Staples deals by clicking here
Keep in mind due to COVID-19 it’s not advisable to go out to stores at this time
- Staples is offering no purchase fees on $200 Mastercard gift cards at Staples stores from 3/22 until 3/28.
The Fine Print
- Valid 3/22/20–3/29/20. (Starts Sunday.)
- In store only. Subject to availability.
- See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The gift cards featured are not sponsors of or otherwise affiliated with this company. The Visa® Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S. No cash access. While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.
I believe the activation issues that crop up with Mastercard gift cards from Staples are only for online purchases, so these should be fine. Use your Amex Offer for 10% off if you have that one or use your INK Plus/Cash card for 5x or another card that earns at a high rate on office supply stores. Most of us also have a Chase Offer for $30 off $100 on business cards which is valid through March 23.
Hat tip to MyFantaSea