Published on June 26th, 2016 | by Chuck10
Swagbucks $16 Moneymaker with Dollar Shave Signup
Swagbucks is offering the following bonus for signing up to the Dollar Shave Club:
- 1,000 Swagbucks (worth $10) for the initial signup
- Another 1,500 Swagbucks (worth $15) after remaining for 3 months
The minimum subscription cost with Dollar Shave is $1 plus $2 S&H, called ‘The Humble Twin’. A one-month subscription will cost you $3, and a 3 month subscription will end up costing you $9. (Read more about how much Swagbucks are worth here.)
The Fine Print
- 1000 SB credits instantly
- Please allow 30 days after 3 month membership tenure for additional 1500 SB to credit
- SB may be revoked for memberships cancelled within 30 days
- This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user
If you signup for one month, it will be a $7 moneymaker ($10 – $3). For three months it’s a $16 moneymaker ($25 – $9). The catch is doing this without getting hit with another month (month #2 or #4). If that happens, the moneymaker goes down to $4/$13. They say that if you cancel within 30-days, the portal might be revoked.
- Cancel your subscription here
- The deal is especially worthwhile for someone who would be interested in trying out Dollar Shave anyway.
- You can also get 10% back from Acorns, but it’s really not much and not worth bothering with if you don’t already have an Acorns account.
- If you’re a member of FoundersCard, you get free $18 there so this should stack.
Hat tip to Slickdeals
If you are signing up for a new Swagbucks account, I’d appreciate if you use my Swagbucks referral link.