Deal has ended, view more Swagbucks deals by clicking here.
- Become a new subscriber to Sun Basket meal delivery and get $35 off your first order, plus earn 6,000 SB ($60). You need to remain subscribed for two orders to be eligible for the 6,000SB.
- There’s also a targeted AmEx Offer to get $25 back when you make a single purchase of $50+ through February 22, 2021. You can get the credit twice.
- Note: others are seeing a lower offer of just $10 off $50.
- Others mention a 10% discount via Chase Offer which can be an alternative for someone who doesn’t have the AmEx Offer.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 60 days.
- Must stay subscribed to receive at least 2 orders to earn SB.
- This offer is only available to new SunBasket customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- This offer can not be combined with other promo codes or coupons.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 60 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
The lowest subscription of 2 meals/2 people could be around $30, as I understand, which means that after two orders you can hopefully roughly breakeven with the $60 credit. That’s even without the AmEx Offer.
If you have the targeted AmEx Offer (I can’t seem to find it, personally), then you can do much better by doing two orders of around $50 each. You’ll end up paying just $25 for each order after the AmEx credit, so the cost will be around $50 for the two orders, and you’ll get $60 back from Swagbucks for a $10 moneymaker + $100 of food. It’ll probably be hard to get the math exact, but should be a good deal, regardless. Just be aware that the AmEx deal expires on February 22.
Hat tip to SD