- Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a People Magazine ($5.99) in-store from Walmart, Walgreen’s, Target or CVS and upload receipt with Swagbucks.
- Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a Real Simple Magazine ($5.99) in-store from Walmart and upload receipt with Swagbucks.
- Get 1,000 Swagbucks ($10) when you buy a In-Style Magazine ($5.99?) in-store from Walmart and upload receipt with Swagbucks.
The Fine Print
- People: SB for this offer can only be earned once per week (Sunday – Saturday), while supplies last.
- Real Simple and In-Style: SB for this offer can only be earned once per month, while supplies last.
- This offer is subject to change at any time and is available in limited quantities.
- Purchase must be made between March 20/31, 2020 and June 30, 2020. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 30, 2020. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB.
- Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.
Sounds like Walmart is the way to go since you can do all 3 deals there. You can net around $4 on People, $4 on Real Simple, and $4 (?) on In-Style. (The People Magazine deal can be done weekly, and the Real Simple and In-Style can be done monthly.) Deal is obviously much better if you actually value the product.
In the previous deal, readers told us that the terms allow buying multiple items on a single receipt and uploading the receipt for more than one deal. Might be worth getting separate receipts for each offer for avoidance of doubt.
Also note, in the previous deal we’ve seen how offers can change mid-deal; some had success getting the full amount while others did not. Upload quickly.
Hat tip to @AddingPennies