Published on July 8th, 2019 | by Chuck19
[YMMV] Swagbucks: Shop $5+ And Earn $5 Bonus
- Swagbucks is offering a $5 bonus when you shop through their portal at various major online retailers, with the following two conditions:
- You need to spend $5+ on the shopping trip to be eligible for the bonus.
- You need to earn 25+ Swagbucks from the shopping trip to be eligible for the bonus.
Lots of top merchants are showing as eligible for this offer, including Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Groupon, Macy’s, JCPenney, QVC, Sam’s Club, Hotels.com, Expedia and more.
The Fine Print
- Expires 8/19/19 (there’s a conflicting terms here which states 8/1/19)
- You’ll receive your Bonus when the SB credit for your qualifying purchase
- MyGiftCardsPlus and Travel Purchases are excluded from this promotion
I noticed this offer in my Swagbucks account under ‘Shop’ and ‘Recommended For You’ and on the individual pages of many retailers. Presumably it’s available for all Swagbucks users. Update: apparently, it’s targeted.
It’s not clear to me whether we can get $5 multiple times by shopping by each of these eligible merchants or if there’s one opportunity to earn $5 by shopping at one of these. If anyone finds a landing page with clearer details, kindly share it.