Published on March 26th, 2020 | by Chuck65
Swagbucks: Try SurfEasy VPN for $1.99/mo & Get $27 SB
Update 3/26/20: Offer has increased to 2,700 Swagbucks ($27). Hat tip to reader HJ
Update 2/20/20: Offer increased from $17 to $22. Quite enticing. Hat tip to reader Alan and Jay
- Help block cybercriminals from stealing your private information with SurfEasy VPN for only $1.99/month and earn
1,700 2,2002,700 SB.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new SurfEasy customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center here: https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47240. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Looks like you can try it out and then cancel and still keep the $22
$17. You’ll probably have to pay for 2 months in order to get credit since the SB only credit after 32 days. Still sounds like a profitable way to try out this service.
Update: Two readers report that paying with Paypal messes up the tracking. Use a credit card directly without Paypal.
Hat tip to reader myi ddf