Published on March 26th, 2019 | by Chuck45
T-Mobile Offers Subscribers Free MLB.TV Premium Subscription and At Bat App ($139 value)
- T-Mobile will be giving it’s customers a free season-long subscription to MLB.TV Premium ($118.99 value) plus MLB.com At Bat Premium ($19.99 value)
The Fine Print
- Limited-time offer; subject to change.
- For T-Mobile customers only.
- Must access T-Mobile Tuesdays and sign up for MLB.TV between 3/26/19 at 5 a.m. ET and 4/1/19 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Free subscription to MLB.TV expires on February 28, 2020.
- Must be connected to T-Mobile’s network to sign up; redemption not available over Wi-Fi or while roaming.
- New 2018 MLB.TV subscribers only; current subscribers must cancel by 8:00 p.m. ET on March 22, 2019, to be eligible.
- Access from max 10 devices; not for use on other carriers’ wireless devices.
- Blackout and other restrictions apply. Sharing of accounts is prohibited
- At Bat Premium App: Premium season subscription at no additional costs. Available at Google Play or Apple App Store. Compatible device required. Additional in-app purchases not included.
They offered the same last year. We’ll repost this on March 26th when it goes live, be sure to catch this while it’s live. Last year it was apparently possible to give away your membership to someone else (signup will have to be done over TMobile network), I assume it’ll be the same this time.
If you did the deal with last year’s T-Mobile offer, your subscription will expire on February 28th, I believe, which means you will be eligible to get this deal. If you bought a subscription, make sure it ends before March 23 to be able to get in on this deal, as per the fine print.
Hat tip to Dansdeals