Published on May 10th, 2018 | by Chuck20
[Expired] [Targeted] Plastiq: 1.75% Processing Fee when Scheduling Three Payments
This deal has expired, view more Plastiq deals here.
Check your emails for a new offer from Plastiq:
- Lock in a 1.75% Plastiq fee when you schedule 3 months of bills with your Mastercard, Amex, Discover, or Visa business card from now until the end of May.
The Fine Print
- Visa personal cards are not eligible.
- To be eligible for the promotional Plastiq fee, all 3 payments must be scheduled by May 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET and must be part of a recurring series. The first three payments in the series must be delivered by July 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET
- Promotional fee will only apply to the first three payments.
- Promotional fee can apply to multiple bills.
- Future editing of scheduled payments will result in the cancellation of the promotional Plastiq fee.
1.75% is an excellent rate in any case, and especially so if you have a CIP card. Considering setting up payment for your mortgage, rent, or any other recurring bill, just mark down to cancel it in three months if you don’t want it at the regular 2.5% rate.
While this offer is limited to the first three payments, they do allow using the promo on multiple bill, so you should be able to can get the 1.75% rate on multiple sets of three payments, e.g. a series of three mortgage payments and a series of three car payments. Remember that not all payment methods work for all payment types, for example, you can’t pay your mortgage with an Amex, but you can pay your rent and taxes with Amex.