Update 11/23/21: Deal is back and valid until 2/20/2022.
Update 5/31/21: Deal is back and valid until 9/7/2021.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Wynn Las Vegas or Encore Las Vegas from 7/20/20 to 10/20/20.
- Others got the same offer, but for 6,000 points instead of $60.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for room rate, room charges, select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas.
- Lodging reservations must be made directly through Wynn Las Vegas at wynnlasvegas.com or via the mobile app.
- Eligible food and beverage establishments include: Allegro, Andrea’s, Charlie’s Bar + Grill, Costa di Mare, Drugstore Café, Eastside Lounge, Encore Players Bar, Goodies on Demand, Jardin, Lakeside, Lobby Bar & Café, Mizumi, Parasol Down, Parasol Up, Red 8, Sinatra, SW Steakhouse, Tableau, Terrace Lounge, Terrace Pointe Café, The Buffet, Tower Suite Bar, Wazuzu, and Wing Lei.
- Excludes all other Wynn properties. Excludes all retail, casino, and gambling related purchases. Excludes purchases for Air & Hotel Packages, Master Classes, Show Experiences, Sports Experiences, theaters, catering, parking, and all other amenities. Excludes La Cave, Cipriani, Urth Caffé, XS Nightclub, Encore Beach Club, Encore Beach Club Nightswim, Intrigue Nightclub, and Encore Players Lounge. Excludes gift card purchases.
If your stay is going to be after the end date then you should be able to call up and pay in advance and it will still trigger the offer.
Hat tip to reader JJ
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?