Update 12/1/19: Offer showing for more people. Hat tip to churnandlurk
Update (2) 9/9/19: Offer is showing for a lot of people in the online login.
Update 9/9/19: Reddit user bplturner successfully used a single link to apply for a card for themselves and their spouse, and both got the bonus. So this offer should essentially be a public offer if you can get hold of a signup link (it’s a special link which comes from email). YMMV, but it should work for anyone.
No direct link, offer may be targeted
- Signup for the Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Mastercard and get $500 statement credit when you make at least $5,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles
- Card earns 3% on up to $50,000 per year in one of the following 6 categories:
- Gas stations (default)
- Office supply stores
- TV/telecom & wireless
- Computer services
- Business consulting services
- Card earns 2% on dining; that combines with the 3% for the $50,000 limit
- Card earns 1% everywhere else, unlimited
- Preferred Rewards Business members get up to 75% bonus on these earning rates (the 3% can be as high as 5.25%)
A bunch of people got this offer via email. It has a unique type of a link from the email which shows the offer page, though it doesn’t state anywhere clearly that you had to get the email. I’m unsure if each unique link will work multiple times which would make this a public offer or it will expire after one use.
It’s a pretty nice offer. Best we’ve seen in the past is this expired offer for $350. Current public offer is for $300 (direct BofA link). Bank of America does not report business cards to the personal credit bureaus. Check out these Things to Know about Bank of America Credit Cards before applying.
There’s also a targeted offer for the BofA Business Travel Rewards card for 35,000 points with just $1,000 spend. That offer is being promoted for some people in the BofA login, while the $500 Business Cash Rewards offer is being sent out via email.