Published on April 12th, 2019 | by William Charles14
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Authorized User Bonus: $10/$20
Deal has expired, view more authorized user deals by clicking here
No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘<name>, get $20 cash back when you add an authorized user’
- Chase is offering a bonus of $20 when you add an authorized user to your account. Authorized user must make a purchase by May 31st, 2019
- Some people also have an offer for $10 instead of $20
The Fine Print
- You will receive 2,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $20 cash back.
- To qualify for and receive your bonus, add an authorized user to your account who then makes a purchase by May 31, 2019.
- After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
Keep in mind being an authorized user does count towards your 5/24 status. Most Chase cards come with an authorized user bonus during sign up, although that was recently removed from the Sapphire Preferred card so I wonder if Chase plans to go down this targeted route instead. Alternatively they might just be targeting existing customers who never added an authorized user.
Hat tip to reader Tarek