Published on March 25th, 2019 | by William Charles16
[Targeted] Citi: Use Apple Pay Three/Five Times & Get $20/$10 Back
Direct link to offer ‘Earn $20 back with your <card name> and Apple Pay after you make three eligible purchases’ or ‘Earn $10 back with your <card name> and Apple Pay after you make five eligible purchases’
- Citi is offering some cardholders $20 back when they use Apple Pay three times before May 31st, 2019
- Others have a similar deal but for $10 back when Apple Pay is used five times before May 31st, 2019
The Fine Print
- You will receive a one‑time $20 statement credit after you make three purchases of $20 or more each, using Apple Pay with your Citi® Double Cash Card between 3/25/2019 and 5/31/2019.
- All eligible purchases must be made and posted to your account during the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within two billing cycles after the third eligible purchase is posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current and in good standing when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non‑transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when Apple Pay is the payment method, except for peer to peer transactions (such as Apple Pay Cash).
- We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer.
Interesting timing given the Apple credit card announcement. Good deal if you get targeted and have access to Apple Pay.