Published on October 10th, 2018 | by Chuck80
[Targeted] Get 150,000 Points for Upgrading To Hilton Aspire
Check your email (subject “Upgrade & Earn 150,000 Bonus Points”) for the following offer. Others are seeing it in the Amex Offers section in their login.
- Upgrade to the Hilton Aspire card and get a bonus 150,000 points when you spend $4,000 within 3 months.
Some people are getting this on their Hilton Ascend or on their no-fee Hilton cards.
The Fine Print
- You can earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 (the “Threshold Amount”) on eligible purchases on your Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved.
- Eligible purchases to meet the Threshold Amount of this offer include those made by both the Basic and Additional Card Members on the Card Account.
- Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits.
- Eligible purchases to meet the Threshold Amount of this offer do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchase of travelers checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
- Purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped).
- Hilton Honors Bonus Points will be credited to your Hilton Honors account 6–8 weeks after the Threshold Amount has been reached.
- If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you applied for one or more cards to obtain a welcome offer(s) that we did not intend for you; if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit Bonus Points to your account. We may also cancel this Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us.
- Your Card account must not be canceled or past due at the time of fulfillment of any offers. A
- dditional Card Members are not eligible to receive this offer.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification; for more information, visit HiltonHonors.com/Terms.
Thanks to reader Russ for sharing this offer and a few friends as well