Published on September 6th, 2018 | by William Charles110
American Express Hilton Aspire Bonus Increased To 150,000 Points – Best Ever
- American Express has increased the sign up bonus on the Hilton Aspire to 150,000 points after $4,000 in spend within the first three months
- Annual fee of $450
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status for as long as you hold the card
- One weekend night at any hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio (on account opening and on every account anniversary)
- A second weekend night at any hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 on the card within a calendar year
- Priority Pass membership (unlimited access for you and up to two guests)
- $250 airline incidental fee statement credit (to work the same as the credits provided on Platinum & Gold cards)
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Authorized users can be added for no additional charge but don’t receive any of the benefits the primary cardholder does (they can use the $250 credits, but it’s a total of $250 in credits across all cards. They can also get access to the Waldorf Astoria/Conrad $100 benefit).
- Full review here
No end date on this offer. Previously the bonus has been only 100,000, so this is a significant increase. If you applied for this card recently then keep in mind that American Express doesn’t match bonuses, but they do offer courtesy points. Here’s what you want to do:
- Don’t message, online representatives do not have the ability to award courtesy points.
- Call and say you’re disappointed that a new higher bonus became available so recently after you applied.
- The firs representative will usually not offer a full match for 50,000 points. Ask politely to escalate to a manage and repeat your disappointment.
- Manager does have the ability to provide the full difference.
Don’t let them just say that they will e-mail the rewards department, that is a sure fire way of getting nothing. This offer is really worth considering if you can take advantage of the resort and airline credits, if you can’t then the $450 annual fee likely kills the deal unfortunately. I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. If you have any questions about American Express read this post first. Bonuses have also been increased on other Hilton credit cards:
- American Express Hilton Ascend Bonus Increased To 150,000 Points (Best Ever)
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card 125,000 Point Offer + $100 Statement Credit (not new)
- American Express Hilton Honors Card No Annual Fee Card: 100,000 Point Offer Or 75,000 Points + $100 Statement Credit (Highest Ever)
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide