- U.S. Bank are offering 50,000 miles on their Korean Air SKYPASS Business credit card after $3,000 in spend within the first 90 days of cardmembership.
- 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge coupons each year
- Card earns at following rates:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on all Korean Air ticket purchases
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all purchases
- Annual fee of $75 not waived
- Offer sent via snail mail
There is also an increased targeted bonus on the personal card of up to 45,000 miles. Both of these offers are the highest we’ve ever seen. Might be able to get it by checking for pre-approvals, but I doubt it. You can also transfer additional miles from SPG, Chase & Diners Club.
Hat tip to Amol from Travel Codex