Published on April 20th, 2019 | by William Charles13
TD Ameritrade – Up To $1,000 Bonus
- Get a bonus of up to $1,000 open a new TD Ameritrade account. Bonuses are tiered as follows:
- $1,000 bonus when you open a new account with $250,000+
- $500 bonus when you open a new account with $100,000-$249,999
- $200 bonus when you open a new account with $50,000-$99,999
- 90 days of commission free trading when you deposit $3,000
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint or IRA TD Ameritrade account opened by 6/30/2019 and funded within 60 calendar days of account opening with $3,000 or more.
- To receive $100 bonus, account must be funded with $25,000 – $49,999 within 60 days of account opening.
- To receive $200 bonus, account must be funded with $50,000-$99,999 within 60 days of account opening.
- To receive $500 bonus, account must be opened with $100,000-$249,999 within 60 days of account opening.
- To receive $1000 bonus, account must be funded with $250,000 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401k accounts, Keogh plans, Profit Sharing Plan, or Money Purchase Plan.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, accounts using the Amerivest service, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, current TD Ameritrade accounts or with other offers.
- Qualified commission-free Internet equity, ETF or options orders will be limited to a maximum of 300 and must execute within 90 calendar days of account funding.
- Contract, exercise, and assignment fees still apply. Limit one offer per client. Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances) for 12 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion. (Offer Code 277)
This is similar to the offer we’ve posted about yesterday, except you don’t need to be a TD Bank customer. In addition the top and bottom tiers ($1,500 bonus and $50 bonus) aren’t available and the $150 transfer fee rebate isn’t offer. Still I know some people were interested in that deal but didn’t have a TD bank account, so they will be eligible for this bonus.