Published on November 15th, 2017 | by William Charles13
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Review – $300 Sign Up Bonus & 3/2/1% Cashback Categories CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
Reposting because bonus has been increased to $300 from $200. Bonus has also been increased on the personal card to $200. Hat tip to Skippy.
TD offers the Business Solutions Visa credit card. In this review we will look to see if it’s worth signing up for this card or not.
- Sign up bonus of $300 after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back on phone, internet and cable services
- 2% cash back on dining and at gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Only available to those in the following states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
Previously this card just offered 1% cash back on all purchases so the 3% and 2% categories are new. Given that you can earn 2%+ cash back on all purchases the 1%/2% categories on this card are useless (even more true when you consider that there are better options for restaurants & gas stations). 3% on phone/internet and cable services isn’t that attractive either given the other options. $300 is one of the better cash sign up bonuses though, but the $3,000 minimum spend requirement is quite high. You can read more about TD Bank credit cards by clicking here.