Published on July 9th, 2019 | by William Charles38
[Bonus Increase] TD Business Solutions Credit Card Review – $400 Sign Up Bonus & 3/2/1% Cashback Categories [CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA]
Update 7/9/19: Bonus increased to $400 with the same spend $3k spend requirement. Updated the image below.
TD offers the Business Solutions Visa credit card. In this review we will look to see if it’s worth signing up for this card or not.
- Sign up bonus of
$300$400 after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back on phone, internet and cable services
- 2% cash back on dining and at gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR for six months
- Only available to those in the following states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
Previously this card just offered 1% cash back on all purchases so the 3% and 2% categories are new. Given that you can earn 2%+ cash back on all purchases the 1%/2% categories on this card are useless (even more true when you consider that there are better options for restaurants & gas stations). 3% on phone/internet and cable services isn’t that attractive either given the other options. $300 is one of the better cash sign up bonuses though, but the $3,000 minimum spend requirement is quite high.
Just keep in mind TD reports business cards to your personal credit bureau. You can read more about TD Bank credit cards by clicking here.