Published on November 10th, 2019 | by William Charles4
[Tom Green County, TX] Texas Trust Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Must live, work, or worship in Tom Green county
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: January 31st, 2020
- Texas Trust Credit Union is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code 8009
- Set up and have at least one direct deposit of $500 or more within the first 90 days after account opening; OR you must have a Texas Trust debit card and make at least 10 non-PIN based transactions totaling $100 processed within a 35 day period within 90 days after account opening; AND your account must remain open with a positive balance once the above conditions are satisfied.
The Fine Print
- Limit one offer per primary member. This offer is not available to current Texas Trust checking accountholders. Promo code 8009.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Easy checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find any mention of an early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
Super location restricted, but should be worth doing if it’s a soft pull. If anybody does this deal please share if it’s a hard or soft pull in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times