Published on November 24th, 2016 | by Chuck4
[Expired] Two $20 Shoprite Deals with Any Gift Card Purchase, Includes Visa
Shoprite is running two separate upcoming deals to get a free $20 shopping voucher with $100 purchase of ANY gift card.
- Buy $100 in gift cards on Friday, 11/25 or Saturday, 11/26 and get a $20 shopping voucher for a future shopping trip
- Buy $100 in gift cards between 11/27 through 12/3 and get a $20 shopping voucher for a future shopping trip
These are separate deals and you can do each deal once.
The Fine Print
- First deal runs from 11/25 – 11/26 and coupon can be used from 11/27 thru 12/3
- Second deal runs from 11/27 – 12/3 and coupon can be used from 12/4 thru 12/10
- Must use Price Plus club card
- Full $100 must be met in one transaction
- Excludes ShopRite gift cards
- Limit 1 per customer
- Gift card certificate will print on register receipt and must be presented in order to redeem $20 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store
- Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, gift certificates, postage stamp sales, as well as milk, cigarettes, tobacco products and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law)
This deal should work on Visa gift cards as well as merchant gift cards; as per the terms only Shoprite gift cards are excluded, and that’s been the case with similar deals in the past.
Good deal for Shoprite shoppers who want to rack up grocery points on the credit card. There is the hassle of redeeming the $20 voucher in a separate shopping trip, but still well worth it if you shop at Shoprite. When you go to do the second deal, you can use up the coupon from the first.
We’ll add this to our huge roundup of gift card deals.