Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 + Special Surprise
- Availability: Gotta open or go in branch at 2821 West 7th Street, Suite 150 Fort Worth
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000 see what is and isn’t coded as a cash advance. Visa & Mastercard only
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within 90 days
- Expiration date: February 28th, 2015
- Receive a sign up bonus of $100 and a special surprise when you open a free checking account with Pinnacle Bank Tx, you need to open in branch at their West 7th branch or online using promo code Fort Worth. You then need to go in branch to receive your special surprise.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid at West 7th branch only
- Must present mailer to redeem special surprise
- Terms and conditions for our $100 offer valid for Free Checking Account applicants only
- Account must be opened online or at 2821 West 7th Street, Suite 150, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
- The minimum amount to open an account is $100. The maximum payment per customer is $100
- A new checking account customer eligible for the bonus is someone who has had no previous checking account relationship with Pinnacle Bank in the previous 48 calendar months
- The money will be deposited after 90 days of account opening. Account must be maintained in good standing with no overdrafts for the first 90 days
- Open to residents of Texas only
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees, you do need to keep the account open for 90 days to avoid any early account termination fees.
I’m not sure if you only need to go in branch for the special surprise or not, as the fine print and offer is a little confusing (especially since Pinnacle Banks in other states have the same $100 bonus without the in branch requirement). If somebody in Texas can confirm this, that would be great. If you don’t need to go in branch, then it’s a great offer. Otherwise only makes sense if you live close.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?