Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Howard & Town of Lawrence locations only. Both in WI
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: June 15th, 2017
- Open a new Denmark State Bank checking account and get a bonus of $150 when you complete the following requirements:
- Receive a direct deposit
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Active & Cash back checking accounts both have no monthly fees to worry about. I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Not really worth it because it’s a hard pull to open the account. There are better bank account bonuses out there and instead of getting a hard pull for a bank account better to get one for a credit card with a high cash sign up bonus instead.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications